Microsoft’s popular storytelling app Sway has picked up an update on Windows 10 with some notable new changes on board. Along with the usual bug fixes, the new update give users the ability to zoom in and navigate photos on touch-enabled devices by touching their screen.
Additionally, another new feature introduced in the latest update is Jump lists, which offer users a quick way to access the recent sways and pin them. Simply right click on the Sway app in Windows taskbar to access the recent sway and add them to their jump lists.
Here’s the complete change log:
- Picture Zoom: You can now touch your screen to zoom in and navigate through groups of photos on touch-enabled devices.
- Jump List: Right-click the Sway app in the Windows taskbar to quickly access recent Sways. You can also pin your favorites so they always show up in the Jump List
- Miscellaneous: We’ve fixed several bugs in this release.
Other Recent Updates:
- New Languages — Sway now supports 14 additional languages.
- Living Images — Sway now supports Windows 10 Living Images, bringing more life to your stories.
- Viewing Navigation — While viewing any Sway, you can now select your preferred navigation style.
- Recent Documents — Using your Microsoft Account, it’s now easy to find documents on your OneDrive sorted by work you’ve done most recently and then drag and drop them right into your Sway.
- Faster Viewing — Viewing Sways with multiple photos is now a faster, more fluid, and responsive experience.
If you happen to be a regular user of Sway, head over to the Windows Store and update the app to make use of all the new features introduced in the update.