Mega Man Legacy Collection for Xbox One featuring Capcom’s Blue Bomber is now available for the Xbox One. The game costs $14.99, and consists of all the six classic games of the series. Players can enjoy the game in the classical 8-bit graphics and play a variety of new modes. It’s developed with an all-new Eclipse Engine, as well as the ability to watch replay videos and more.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays
Head over to the Xbox One Store and grab the game if it’s something you want to try.Further reading: Games, Mega Man