Marvel’s Guardian of the Galaxy hits Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is now available for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8. Based on the movie itself, the game offers users with a lot of entertainment and challenging levels.
The game comes with a Story Mode and an Arena Mode. The story mode features 60 challenging levels to play, while in the Arena Mode, you have to recruit additional heroes and survive the onslaught. You also get to unlock and upgrade your characters as you move on with the game — control 25 characters from GOTG universe. In addition, you can customize your team’s appearance, unlock combo moves, and unleash devastating attacks such as Rocket, Groot, and more on your enemies. Best of all, the game comes with support for many languages.
“Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new adventure – Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy The Universal Weapon! Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser,” the app description reads.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- No In-App Purchases and no Internet connection required to play!
- Unlock, upgrade and control 25 characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.
- Travel the Galaxy and battle through more than 60 levels of real-time, gesture-based combat in Story Mode.
- Story and Arena Modes! Progress through the story and defeat villains in Story Mode then switch up your GOTG team and recruit additional heroes and villains for survival in Arena Mode.
- Customize your team with the Guardians and their Allies. Recruit heroes, level up their skills, and then outfit them for battle using unique item buffs and the mysterious Iso-8.
- Unlock combo moves and unleash crushing attacks from powerful pairs like Rocket and Groot or Drax and Gamora!
- Go head to head with a roster of Guardian of the Galaxy villains like Korath, Nebula, and Ronan!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
Head over to the respective app store and download the game. The Windows 8.1 versions costs $7.99 while the Windows Phone app comes with a $4.99 price tag.Windows 8.1, Windows Phone