Last year the Lumia 435 was announced and launched across the world as a low budget Windows Phone. At the time, it was marketed as Microsoft's most affordable phone ever, but since then the price on the low budget phone has continue to fall.
A few specifications of the device are below:
- 4-inch LCD with WVGA (800x480px) resolution
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB onboard storage (plus microSD support up to 128GB)
- 2MP rear camera with fixed focus
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1560mAh battery
- 118.1 x 64.7 x 11.7mm; 134g
The device will ship for free, and will include Windows Phone 8.1. Microsoft, however, has noted that the Lumia 435 will be among the first devices to receive the Windows 10 Mobile update.
The Lumia 435 is a very basic device, and features interchangeable shells. It was released back in March of 2015, and because of basic specifications, it is ideal for elderly or young folks who are new to the smart phone world.