It’s Tuesday, so time for this week’s Deals with Gold for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This week’s deals feature a number of bargains on popular Forza add-ons and the Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5 bundle, in addition to a couple of other games.
While this week’s list isn’t as long as others, there are still three great deals for Xbox 360 owners. Xbox Live Gold members can get Crysis and Syndicate for both 80% off normal retail price, and 67% off NBA JAM: On Fire Edition. While none of the Xbox 360 games feature this week are backwards compatible (at least not yet), they are some high quality titles. Crysis in particular was a groundbreaking game with graphics ahead of its time and fun first person shooting action. And now you can pick it up for just $3.99.
The full list of this week’s deals include:
Xbox One Deals
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition Xbox One Game 50% DWG
- Blue Estate Xbox One Game 70% DWG
- Forza Horizon 2 Alpinestars Car Pack Add-On 70% DWG
- Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5 Bundle Xbox One Game 50% DWG
- Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion Add-On 50% DWG
- Forza Horizon 2 VIP Add-On 50% DWG
- Forza Motorsport 5 Nürburgring Booster Pack Add-On 70% DWG
- Forza Motorsport 5 VIP Membership Add-On 50% DWG
- Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass Add-On 35% DWG
- The Jackbox Party Bundle Xbox One Game 25% DWG
Xbox 360 Deals
- Crysis Games On Demand 80% DWG
- NBA JAM: On Fire Edition Arcade 67% DWG
- Syndicate Games On Demand 80% DWG
These deals are available now through January 18th and are only available for Xbox Live Gold members. You can read more about this week’s deals here on Major Nelson’s blog.
Are you planning to pick up any of this week’s Deals with Gold? Let us know in the comments section belowFurther reading: crysis, Deals with Gold, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox One