Lenovo has started the CES 2016 party just a tad bit early and they have unveiled several new computing devices. Lenovo has unveiled the ThinkCentre X1, a super thin all-in-one device that makes you wonder how Lenovo was able to fit such specs into a slim form factor.
“Be the center of attention with the new ThinkCentre X1 – an ultimate design center piece which perfectly combines a stunning design with powerful performance. The supremely sleek display is only 11mm thin and offers the perfect viewing experience with crystal clear sound and video. What’s more, you’ll surprised to know the X1 is as tough as it is beautiful with U.S. mil-spec testing,” Lenovo explains to WinBeta.
The ThinkCentre X1 is as thin as a notebook, featuring an 11mm aluminum chassis. The 24-inch display is sharp and features 1080p resolution, as well as anti-glare technology. The device features an elegant stand that offers various degrees of tilt adjustments.
The ThinkCentre X1 launches March of 2016 for $1029. Here’s a breakdown of the specs:
- Ultra thin, 11mm Aluminum Chassis
- Display: 23.8″ IPS FHD, 250 nit, 1920 X 1080 Anti-glare
- CPU: Up to Core i7 vPro
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- HDD: From 500GB 7200rpm HDD. Configurable up to 1TB SSHD or 512GB SSD or 500GB SED/OPAL compliant HDD
- Memory: Up to 16GB, 2133MHz, DDR4
- Camera & Mic.:1080p / Mic. Array, Skype for Business, Dolby Audio
- Ports: 5 X USB 3.0, Optional card reader, DP in & out combo port, LAN
- Security & Manage: vPro technology, Hardware TPM
- USB Smart Protection, Physical Camera lock