In the shadow of foldable phones, Lenovo is quietly refining its traditional tablet line up with the next version of in its Tab line up.
Earlier today, Lenovo revealed the Tab V7, and despite is more traditional form factor, the Tab V7 shares a lot in common with the foldable phones announced this weekend.
The Lenovo Tab V7 is a tablet that, from all brief hands-on reviews, seamlessly mixes the portability of a smartphone with the consumption of a tablet as it incorporates 4G support.
Here are the details we know so far:
- 6.9″ 350-nits IPS FHD Display
- 81% screen-to-body-ratio thanks to slimmer bezels
- 5180 mAh battery capacity
- Front-firing speakers with support for Dolby Atmos
- 13MP Auto-focus rear-facing camera
- 5MP Fixed-focus front-facing camera
- Bio-authentication with fingerprint reading and facial recognition support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Oct-Core 450 chipset
- 4G, dual sim (location dependent)
- Android Pie operating system
- Weighs only 195g (0.43lbs)
- 3GB and 4GB memory configurations
- 32GB and 64GB storage configurations
As of now, there is no pricing information or a specific release date, but Lenovo has pegged April as a general availability month Latin America markets and specific EMEA and AP countries.Further reading: Dolby, Microsoft, Qualcomm Snapdradon