While a laptop may not be the first thing to surface to the top of your mind when thinking about Mobile World Congress, the form factor is still mobile, of sorts.
Seeing an opportunity to squeeze in some awareness of its more mobile computing platform, Lenovo shuttled in the unveiling of its next line of Ideapads that include 14″ and 15″ inch versions, as well as Intel and AMD, powered devices.
Here is what we know so far:
Lenovo IdeaPad C340 14″ & 15″
While the IdeaPad C-models are quickly becoming synonymous with Lenovo’s Chromebook ambitions, the C340’s are Windows 10 Home offerings.
- 8th Gen Intel Core & AMD Ryzen 7 Processor options
- NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon RX graphics options
- 8-hour battery life with Rapid Charge technology for an 80% charge in 60 mins
- Privacy Shutter over the webcam
- 2x USB 3.1/ 1 Type-A/ 1 x USB Type C/ HDMI port/ 3.5mm headphone & Mic combo jack/ Card Reader
- Glass Fiber lid
- Reduced screen bezel
- Screen options ranging from 14″ FHD & 220 nits to 15″ FHD & 250 nits
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint reader options
- Storage options ranging from 128 PCIe SSD to 1TB SATA/PCIe SSD
- Memory options ranging from 4GB DDR to 16GB
- Starting at 3.64lbs
The IdeaPad C340 will be offered in Abyss Blue, Platinum Grey, and Onyx Black with a starting price if $499.00 and availability sometime in April in the US, but as early as March for participating EMEA regions.Further reading: AMD, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, Radeon, RYZEN, Windows 10