Lenovo has announced its ‘Made To Order’ service for India. While the service debuts for the company’s iconic ThinkPad line, it will be rolled out for other Lenovo brands as well later this year.
The service allows users to create a true factory-built custom PC and offers over 100,000 configurations. Lenovo will hope that it will also prove to be a compelling proposition for their direct e-commerce business on www.lenovo.com.
All you need to do is to head here, select your base model, and choose the specifications, upgrades, and accessories to have the laptop delivered right to your doorstep. The customization options are available across the following parameters:
- CPU –AMD/ Intel; Intel CPU Customization options - Core i3, i5 or i7
- Storage –Standard Hard Disks/High-speed SSD
- Graphics –Standard in-built graphics/ dedicated graphics AMD/ NVIDIA graphics
- Screen – FHD/ UHD, between touch and non-touch screen
- Pre-installed Software options - MS Office, Adobe suite, Anti-virus solutions and more
- Accessories - Upgraded extra battery, Ethernet dongles, Expansion docks, External monitors and more
- Premier Support – Extended warranty and Accidental Damage Protection
The laptops ordered using this unique service will be custom created at Lenovo’s facility and will be delivered to customers’ doorsteps in just over two weeks.