In a press event in New Delhi, Lenovo launched its Yoga Book in India. The 2-in-1 Windows 10 laptop was first unveiled at the IFA 2016, and packs in 4G cellular connectivity.
Encased in a magnesium-aluminum alloy body weighing only 690 grams, the Yoga Book sports a 10.1-inch Full HD IPS display and is powered by Intel Atom X5 processor with 4GB of RAM. The Yoga Book has two panels that open up like an ultra-thin notebook with just 9.6mm thickness when closed.
The Halo Keyboard is a full touch screen backlit keyboard that is made with glass for a matte feel with built-in haptic technology for a comfortable touch-typing experience. The keyboard constantly ‘learns about and adapts to’ the typing habits of user and includes built-in prediction and artificial learning software. There’s also the Real Pen, a dual-use stylus that allows users to write and draw with pen and paper while instantly digitizing their notes and sketches.
Lenovo Yoga Book Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 10.1-inch Full HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) | 400 nits brightness
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8550 Processor (2M Cache, Quad-Core, Up to 2.4 GHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Camera: 8MP auto-focus | 2MP fixed-focus
- Dimensions: 256.6 x 170.8 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 690g
- Battery: 8500mAh
Priced at ₹49,990 ($742), the Lenovo Yoga Book comes with Real Pen stylus, Book Pad, and Real Pen Ink Refills bundled, and is available exclusively on Flipkart.