In a press conference today, Lenovo announced the launch of its extensive 2017 Think product line powered by 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors. The new 2017 range of ThinkPads, ThinkCentres, and TIOs aim to deliver an unparalleled portfolio of business machines.
“The Think brand in essence has continuously and constantly redefined the boundaries of business PCs. These machines have always been synonymous with toughness, reliability and performance. Over the years, with changing business needs and increased need for mobility as well as security, these machines have evolved to provide a more rounded offering without losing their core value proposition. With the new Intel® processor coupled with our legendary Think product attributes, this latest range is equipped to meet the critical and evolving business requirements.”
- Rahul Agarwal, Managing Director & CEO, Lenovo India
Some of the key technology innovations in the latest range of devices include:
- Lenovo Smartbeep Technology for troubleshooting identification
- New antenna design with engineered Wi-Fi and WWAN
- Infrared camera for facial recognition with Windows Hello for secure log-in
- Fingerprint reader with Dedicated Chip
- Low Temperature Solder (LTS) manufacturing process for improved system reliability and a lower emission footprint
- Low blue Light technology to prevent eye fatigue
- New wave keyboard for the best Tablet mode experience and protection from smudges
- Windows Signature Image for assured speed and performance
The new range of ThinkPads include the flagship ThinkPad X1 Carbon, the premium ThinkPad X1 Yoga, the ThinkPad X270 and X370, the economical ThinkPad L470, and the ThinkPad T470 and T470s.
There’s also few desktops launched which include the ThinkCentre M710 Tiny Desktop, ThinkCentre M710 Tower & Small Form Factor (SFF), ThinkCentre M910 Tower, and the ThinkCentre Tiny-In-One 22 & 24 All-in-Ones.
The company also announced the ultra-slim ThinkVision X1 monitor, the ThinkVision P27h performance monitor, and the affordable ThinkVision T24i.