It’s a busy time of year for fans of technology, as the IFA trade show is officially underway in Berlin, Germany. Earlier today a new line of Acer Windows 10 PC’s was announced at IFA, and now Lenovo has also lifted veils on its new line of Windows 10 devices. Overall, three new Lenovo Windows 10 devices were announced at IFA: the Yoga Book, Yoga 910 2-in-1 and the Miix 510 detachable. We’ve given the devices a look and have included the details of each new device for you below.
Yoga Book (2-in-1 tablet Android and Windows versions)
At 1.52 pounds and at 9.6mm thin when closed (tapering to 4.05mm at its slimmest edge,) Lenovo is calling the Yoga Book the world’s thinnest and lightest 2-in-1 tablet. The tablet is available in an Android version for the starting price of $499 starting in October 2016. The Yoga Book with Windows, meanwhile is $549 and available starting in October 2016.
Lenovo mentions that this device is designed for productivity while on the go and is also designed to bring productivity and entertainment in one device. Available in Carbon Black, key features of the device include the following:
- Powered by a powerful Intel Atom X5 processor and 4GB of RAM.
- 10.1-inch IPS FHD screen,
- High-quality sound enhanced with Dolby Atmos
- 64GB of memory.
- 8 MP Auto-Focus Rear Camera & 2 MP Front Facing Camera
- LTE option avaialble
- 8500 mAh battery with 15 hours of battery life.
- Instant Halo keyboard: A full touch screen backlit keyboard (no physical keys) that weaves software and hardware into one fluid interface. The touch screen is made with glass that was meticulously chosen to give a rough, matte feel and finish, along with anti-glare coating to ensure the best possible touch-typing experience. Haptic technology is also included and gives the user touch feedback to guide typing through built-in prediction and artificial learning software.
- Real Pen Accessory: Roughly the size of a conventional ink pen, the real-pen accessory is powered by Wacom feel IT technologies to work with the state-of-the-art electro-magnetic resonance (EMR) film housed within the multi-use keyboard, which enables this real-time digitization. The pen holds real ink tips onto a piece of paper or notepad covering the multi-use keyboard panel, or as a stylus when applied straight onto the panel. It has 2,048 pressure levels and 100-degree angle detection and never has to be charged, as the tips can be replaced.
- Smaller custom made three-axis Hinge constucted from over 130 mechanical pieces that offers up to four modes – Browse, Watch, Create and Type.
Yoga 910 2-in-1
The Lenovo Yoga 910 is an ultra-thin convertible laptop which is just 14.3mm thin. Lenovo claims that this device will meet the demands of quickly evolving consumer lifestyles. Prices on The Yoga 910 start at $1299 and it will be available starting in October 2016.
Key specs and features on the device include the following:
- Powered by an Intel 7th generation Core i7 processor
- Up to 16 GB of RAM
- Up to 1 TB PCIe SSD
- 15.5 hours of battery life
- A choice of 4K or 13.9 inch Full HD screen.
- Near edgeless display (5mm bezel) that offers 10% more screen area, a 14% increase in pixel density compared to the previous model for sharper, clearer images and 100% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- Dolby Audio Premium.
- Embedded advanced fingerprint reader
- Watchband hinge for an even smoother, more accurate transition between modes
- All-metal unibody casing in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal
Miix 510 detachable:
The Miix 510 detachable is designed for those use a device for both work and play. The detachable gives you a keyboard when you want it and the freedom to leave it behind when you’re on the go. Available in October 2016 in a Platinum silver color, prices on The Miix 510 starts at $599.99. Key Specs and features on the device can be seen below.
- Powered by the 6th gen Intel core I7 processor.
- 7.5 hours of battery life
- 12.2 inch FHD+ touchscreen
- Up to 1 TB PCIe SSD
- Up to 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Optional LTE Support
- Weight of 880 KG
- Metalic look with dual watchband hinge featuring over 280 pieces of stainless steel and 150 degree angle adjustment
- Backlit keyboard
- Rear-facing 5 MP camera.
- Front facing 2 MP camera.
So, there you have it. Those are the three new Lenovo Windows 10 devices were announced at IFA. What do you think of these devices? Will you pick any of them up once they are released later this Fall? Let us know what you think by dropping us a comment below!