One of the leading construction planning software is now available for download on Windows 7 OS or higher. PlanGrid was previously released to iOS/Android customers and has been developing a Windows version for quite a while now. Now it is generally available and opens up planning for contractors and architects across Windows operated desktops, laptops, and tablets including the Microsoft Surface.
PlanGrid features include:
- Fast, smooth sheet viewing: Effortlessly navigate your sheets; zoom in and out with ease.
- Multiple windows for side-by-side comparison: Compare sheets without jumping back and forth between screens.
- Offline mode: Take your project anywhere, even when there’s no internet. PlanGrid will update when you’re back online.
- Snap-to annotations: Make detailed markups and take accurate measurements—everything automatically snaps to the nearest 45 degree angle.
- Estimates, and measurements: Take multiple measurements and report totals back to your team faster than ever.
The software download is free but requires an active account subscription for full use starting at $39/mo per user for 550 sheets. Download and purchase at PlanGrid.comFurther reading: Microsoft, Windows app