Another update to Halo: The Master Chief Collection was released today. 343 Industries is continuing to provide additional updates to improve the overall stability to matchmaking, parties, and general multiplayer bugs that have plagued The Master Chief Collection for months. Below are some details of the content update via Halo Waypoint:
- Improved matchmaking search success rates.
- Made an update to reduce instances of “Awaiting Privileges” matchmaking errors.
- Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect “FIND GAME” screen.
- Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer.
- Made an update to improve Halo 2: Anniversary network performance, specifically in regards to bandwidth spikes.
- Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster.
- Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons.
- Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.
- Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles.
- Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus.
- Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session.
- Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby.
For a full list of details of the Halo: The Master Chief Collection content update, head on over to Halo Waypoint in the link below.Further reading: 343 Industries, Halo, Halo Waypoint, Microsoft, Xbox One