Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14322 is looking like a fairly massive update to the mobile OS, with a ton of fixes and a slew of new features. Of course, no new build of an operating system is without it’s known issues, but for all of its changes, build 14322 actually has a rather thin list.
- Language and speech packs are unable to be downloaded and will show errors due to a backend issue.
- We’re investigating a crash with the Camera app when going into your camera roll.
- There is an issue in which you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite being installed and usable on your phone. You may also see some apps stuck in the Store.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
- In some cases, users might get in a state where neither space or enter are working on the keyboard. If that happens, pressing and holding one of the apps in the All apps list until a context menu appears may resolve the issue. If this doesn’t work, you will need to reboot.
Given everything that’s been updated, that’s not a terribly huge list of things to be fixed. Go hit that update button and let us know if you come across another other issues.Further reading: build 14322, Microsoft, Redstone, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows 10 Insider, Windows 10 Mobile