Want to try to keep in line with your New Year’s Resolution and save a few bucks in the process? You might want to take a peek at Runtastic Pro. The app, which is made for keeping track of your running, is currently absolutely free in the Windows Store. The app is usually going for about $5, so if you had any curiosity about it, now is a pretty good time to give it a shot.
Here are some of the features you can expect:
- Track activities & view your routes utilizing GPS: Records duration, distance, calories burned, speed, elevation change and more stats
- Live Tracking: Show family & friends your position in real time when out for a run or ride
- Live Cheering: Get cheered on by friends for additional motivation during your LIVE activities & up the fun factor
- Music integration & Voice Coach (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, JP) for top motivation and encouragement
- Heart Rate Integration: Track your HR with the Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor (supports Bluetooth Smart)
Even if your goal for this New Year isn’t to get yourself in shape, you may as well grab Runtastic Pro while it’s still free, and give it a look sometime down the road. Any way you spin it, you’re saving $5 on this deal.