At Microsoft Inspire 2022, Microsoft is introducing the Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform. The collaborative center solution brings together the best of Microsoft’s digital tools and Microsoft 365 to help power customer care.
A lot of the Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform is dependent on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, and Nuance (which Microsoft acquired back in April of 2021.) According to Microsoft’s Charles Lamanna, who is the corporate vice president of business applications and platforms, this platform is a “great yet flexible solution for contact centers.” Here’s what The new Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform can do.
- Enable omnichannel engagement and intelligent self-service.
- Personalize and protect customer interactions
- Improve agent productivity and modernize case mangement
- Increase customer acquistion and revenue
- Drive infastructure simplicitiy, flexibility, and innovation
Nuance is playing a huge role in the Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform. Microsoft says that it gives customers and agents tools to resolve issues faster with more personalized service. Microsoft’s AI also is huge, since it can provide analytics to anticipate customer requests. You can learn more about the Microsoft Digital Contact Center over on Microsoft’s website.