Idea Cellular, one of the top mobile phone operators of India, has just released their My Idea app for Windows Phone. Customers can use the app to do things such as check their account balance, add money to their accounts, monitor their data usage, and more. The app also comes with a feature that lets customers change the current ringtone of their phone to one of Idea’s ringtones.
Here’s the full list of features included in the new app:
- Get a snapshot of your postpaid account details like your current plan, bill due date, outstanding bill amount, recent data usage, etc.
- Make prepaid recharges for yourself and other prepaid numbers on the go!
- You can recharge the account with a credit card, debit card or by using net banking.
- Make quick bill payments for any Idea number using debit cards, credit cards and net banking facility. You can also save your card details for faster payments in the future.
- Manage multiple Idea connections on just one phone – view details of your linked accounts, recharge, make payments, activate packs and services for all with just one login.
- View and activate tariff plans for full talk time, top ups, SMS, internet packs, roaming packs, other value added services and much more.
- Select a new dialer tone or change your existing one from a wide gallery of tones on the app.
- Raise a service request and gets its status details, all on the app interface.
- View and manage all your subscriptions in one go – whether it is a new roaming pack or a value added service, get all the details with the click of a button.
- Get a summary of your last five online recharges or payments.
If you’ve been waiting for the app to come out for Windows Phone, you can download it from the link below.
What do you think about the app? How do you think the app could be better? Be sure to let us what you think down in the comment section below!