iBall launches its new Windows 10 2-in-1 device, Slide PenBook, in India
Indian OEM iBall has announced the launch of its newest Windows 10 2-in-1 device. The iBall Slide PenBook is a portable convertible with an aluminum alloy design that can be used both as a tablet as well as a laptop.
The Slide PenBook comes with signature Windows 10 features like support for Windows Ink (there’s a digital pen bundled with the device), Cortana, as well as Window Hello (with the included fingerprint scanner).
iBall Slide PenBook Specifications
- Display: 25.65cm (10.1-inch) HD (1280 x 800) IPS multi-touch
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350; up to 1.92 GHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 32GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Camera: 2MP front camera | 5MP auto-focus rear camera
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Port: USB Type-C | Micro HDMI | 2 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 25.08 cm (W) x 18.03 cm (D) x 2 cm (H) – with keyboard
- Weight: 603 g – tablet only
Our latest 2-in-1 iBall Slide PenBook, is a world class offering with latest technology wonders of Windows inking, Hello and Cortana. It’s the next level device for those who embrace digital innovations and look for the best in technology.
– Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO & Director, iBall
Priced at ₹24,999 ($385), the iBall Slide PenBook will be available across leading retail stores in India. On paper, it looks like a pretty good portable device for professionals on-the-go as well as students who would prefer the flexibility of a 2-in-1 device, but do not want much power out of their device.Further reading: iBall, iBall Slide PenBook, Windows 10