After a few budget laptops, Indian OEM iBall has added a new 2-in-1 device to its CompBook series, the iBall CompBook Aer3. The device is aimed at business users, although at its price point, it could be a great pick for students as well.
The iBall CompBook Aer3 sports a full metallic body and weighs only 1.48 kgs. With a touch screen display, it boasts of a 360-degree hinge that allows one to use the convertible in four different modes - from Notebook to Stand to Tent to Tablet mode – according to the need.
iBall CompBook Aer3 Specifications
- Display: Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS | 10-point multi-touch
- Processor: Intel Pentium Quad Core 2.5GHz processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable up to 128 GB with micro SD card or M.2 SSD expansion
- Ports: Mini HDMI + SuperSpeed USB 3.0
The CompBook Aer3 also supports Windows Hello with a handy fingerprint scanner, allowing a secure way to unlock and access the device.
We saw immense success in the budgeted laptops market in a very short span of time, and taking this to the next level is iBall CompBook Aer3. Aer3 is an excellent laptop which any executive would love to have and is undoubtedly the best executive laptop under Rs 30,000 with 15 amazing features.
- Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO & Director, iBall
The iBall CompBook Aer3 will be available at leading retail stores across India at a best buy price of ₹29,999 ($470) with an MRP of ₹34,999.