Finally stepping into the fray, the Chinese OEM Huawei Matebook is now available for pre-order through the Microsoft Store. For $699 USD, customers are able to bundle together other accessories with their purchase for an addition 40% off savings. These accessories include the MatePen, MateBook keyboard, and Office when purchased with a MateBook.
The lightweight 2-in-1 is bringing a new style to business through with a 12-inch display, fingerprint sensor, and Huawei power saving technology for the 6th Gen Intel Core M processor. More specs include:
- 278.8mm*194.1mm*6.9mm, about 640 grams
- 12-inch IPS multi-touch screen (10 points), with 2160×1440 resolution and 160° wide viewing angle
- 6th Gen Intel Core M7 processor, dual core up to 3.1GHz
- RAM: 4GB/8GB LPDDR3
- Storage SSD: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- 3.5mm Headset jack, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Front camera: 5 MP, fixed focus
- Ambient light sensor, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, hall sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO ((2.4/5 GHz)), Bluetooth 4.1
- 33.7Wh ([email protected]) battery providing nine hours of battery life
The Huawei Matebook won't be available in stores until July 11th, but now might be the best opportunity to take advantage of the 40% savings offer before the official release date.