HP has released its All-in-One Printer Remote app for Windows 10 users, giving them the ability to perform a variety of printer related tasks. Users can print their documents and images, check status of the printer and whether it needs refilling, printer maintenance, order printing supplies, get support from the company, and lots more. The number of features the app has to offer varies from printer to printer so don’t panic if you don’t get to use all of the listed features.
The app description reads,
With the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app, you can print documents and photos, check the status of your printer, and perform maintenance tasks. You can also order original HP printing supplies and get help from HP support. Some features might not be available with all printer models.
Here’s a complete list of features the app has to offer:
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled HP PageLift feature.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.
Head over to the Window Store to grab the HP All-in-One Print Remote app. Let us know about your thoughts regarding the app in the comments below.Further reading: HP, Printer, Windows 10