HP announces new Windows 10-powered EliteBooks, all-in-one
Along with a series of new displays and accessories, HP today announced new Windows 10-powered EliteBooks and a new Windows 10 all-in-one PC. The devices are built with businesses in mind and feature light design, optimized performance, and more. We’ve divided up the products for you below, so without further ado, here is what you need to know.
HP Elite 1000 Series:
- Certified for Skype for Business.
- Features built in keys to easily manage calls at the touch of a button
- Noise cancellation for optimized audio and video.
HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2: Available September starting at $1,379
- Can be used in five different modes for maximum productivity
- Optional HP SureView for privacy when using display
- 700-nit brightness on display
HP EliteBook 1040 G4: Available in September starting at $1,379
- Ultra slim design
- 14 inch dispay
- Intel Core i7 Quad Core Processor with vPro technology
- Long battery Life
HP EliteOne 1000 AiO: Available in September starting at $1,259
- 2 MP dual-facing pop-up webcam
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7 65W processors
- Optional Intel Optane memory (cache)
- 3.8-inch FHD, or 27-inch 4k display, or a 34-inch diagonal curved display
Although these devices are aimed at businesses, consumers looking to buy new PCs still have a lot to look forward to. At IFA 2017, Dell, Lenovo, and many other laptop and PC manufacturers revealed Windows Mixed Reality headsets and new PCs and hardware for the upcoming holiday season. You can catch up on the news from IFA 2017 by checking our news hub here.
Further reading: HP, Microsoft, Windows 10 Devices