HP has released its new application dubbed as HP AiO Remote, which give users the ability to print photos and documents from your Windows Phone device. It’s not just printing, users can also check the ink or toner levels, check status, capture documents using the phone camera and print them, and even give you the ability to share the captured documents to OneDrive. It’s also worth mentioning that some of the features may not work with all printers.
“Use the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app to print photos and PDF documents, view ink or toner levels, check printer status, and capture documents using your phone camera. Some features might not be available with all printer models,” the app description reads.
- Check ink or toner levels and view error messages
- Find and connect to other HP printers on your network
- Scan documents and photos from your HP multifunction printer
- Create high-quality documents from phone camera images using HP mobile scan technology
- Save and share captured documents to OneDrive
The app is available free of cost in the Windows Phone Store. Head over to the app store using the link below and grab the app.Further reading: HP, Windows Phone