Hipstamatic Oggl, MetroMail Beta, and Facebook Beta apps receive new updates
If you are a regular user of Hipstamatic Oggl, MetroMail Beta, or Facebook Beta for Windows Phone, you are in for some treat! There are new updates available for you, offering new improvements.
“Oggl is a “capture-first” shooting experience using Hipstamatic’s beautiful lenses and films, and comes with 5 “Favorites” pre-loaded for situational shooting: Landscape, Food, Portrait, Nightlife and Sunset. For the first time ever, edit a photo after it’s taken to experiment with different looks, and tap to preview effects before shooting,” the app description reads.
Hipstamatic Oggl was bumped to version 18.104.22.168 and brings along with it quite a bit of new features, along with a new interface. Here is a quick rundown of what’s new:
- Entirely new user interface
- New Home Page allows users to organize their collections
- New Discover Page exposes the coolest new feeds and collections
- Focus on curating photos first and then capturing and sharing
- More ways to like, repost, and share your photos (Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, and more)
- Add your Instagram account to follow your
- Improved gear shopping experience with better previews
- See a live preview when selecting a favorite to shoot with, or when editing your photo and browsing your presets
- Improved feed browsing experience, with quicker access to more information about photos
- Other bug fixes, user interface enhancements, and performance improvements
MetroMail Beta, on the other hand, has been updated to 22.214.171.124 and no details were provided as to what new improvements the update brings along. Facebook Beta also received an update, and no new change log was available. Some of our tipsters are reporting that the Facebook Beta app now comes with a new notification sound that can’t be adjusted.
You can snag these apps via the download link below. Let us know if you notice any new improvements and share your findings with our community via the comments below!
Thanks to Anon and John for sending this in!Facebook, Windows Phone