Hike Messenger is gaining popularity when it comes to instant messaging clients for various mobile platforms. Earlier this month, they started looking for beta testers to test the revamped Hike Messenger app for Windows 10 Mobile.
Now, they’ve released the revamped app, introducing a brand new interface, making it simpler and much more easy to navigate. The update brings boatloads of new features, including several new chat themes, the ability to attach files as big as 100 MB at a time, to create groups with as many as 500 members and lots more.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- Brand new interface: In addition to literally re-writing hike from scratch (17,378 lines of code), we have changed our design language. The moment you update hike, you’ll notice the brand new user interface. We’ve made it much easier and simpler to navigate your way around hike.
- Share Documents & Files: Why email when you can send practically anything and everything on hike! Send unlimited amounts of all kinds of non media files and documents of any format like PDF, ZIP, Word (.DOC), PowerPoint (.PPT), Excel (.XLS), MP3’s, Audio’s and much more!
- 10 brand new chat themes: We’ve packed in 10 new awesome chat themes that you’ll love!
- Bigger attachments: Now you can share large files and videos of 100 MB at a time!
- 500 member group chats: Create groups with up to 500 member so you can easily stay in touch with those who matter most!
- Multiple admins: You can now have multiple admins in your group chat.
- Better group admins setting: Admins can now restrict the right to add members in the group to themselves.
- Mute individual chats
If you happen to be a regular user of Hike Messenger on your Windows phone, head over to the Windows Store to grab the updated app.