Heroes of Order & Chaos is an amazing free-to-play strategy game for Windows 8.1
Moba (multiplayer online battle arena) is a sub-genre of the real-time strategy genre of video games. Games like Dota (Warcraft version), Dota 2, Leagues of Legends, and Heroes of Newerth are some of the most popular PC based Moba games. Dota 2 is one of the most popular of them all. Their upcoming tournament called “The International” current prize pool right now is $9,725,379 USD and increasing.
Gameloft has introduced Heroes of Order & Chaos. Exactly like the above mentioned Moba games, there is a 5v5 based map which is divided into three main routes where players generally battle.
You get gold and experience by killing creeps or enemy heroes. Using the gold you can earn, you can buy potions, advanced weapons, etc, from a store which is located near the re-spawn point. Experience will allow you to level up your hero with which you can also upgrade his or her abilities. Features include:
- Choose between 40+ unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
- Play for free with different characters, and enjoy a changing rotation of free Heroes
- Develop and upgrade your skills and equipment throughout the game to overpower your foes and carry the game!
- Real-time action: Roam over the map and lure your opponents to ambush them in the fog of war
- Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on two types of maps (3v3 or 5v5)
- Blend cooperation with buddies and competition against the opposing team into addictive games
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Haradon
Like every other Moba game, it requires teamwork to win. Not only that, you would need to work on your skill, come up with different strategies and hero combinations to win the game. It may not be as intense or detailed compared to the ones we’ve played in the past but it’s definitely something that you are going to enjoy. Hit the download link below to grab it – it’s free.Windows 8.1, Windows Store