Microsoft is rolling out today the Windows 10 Insider build 15060 to PC users on the Fast Ring, and as we’re getting closer to the release of the Creators Update you can expect a smaller list of bug fixes and improvements. This time, the highlights include more fixes for Microsoft Edge, another fix for an issue when typing in UWP apps, and Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 owners using SD cards should no longer struggle to update.
You can see the full list of bug fixes and improvements below:
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Settings icon appearing plating in the taskbar. This issue also resulted in another issue now fixed, where if Settings had been pinned to Start, the tile would become greyed out after the first time it was clicked. Thank you all for your feedback on this.
- We fixed an issue resulting in 3rd party IMEs not showing up in Settings after being installed.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where quickly typing and deleting characters into a website’s search box while using the MS Pinyin IME might result in the IME becoming stuck and the website showing “Not responding”.
- Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 devices should no longer fail to update to new builds if a SD memory card is inserted if you have the latest Surface drivers and firmware installed.
- We fixed an issue where taskhost.exe might crash after pressing Tab while quickly typing in UWP app sign in fields, resulting in not being able to type for a few seconds.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where, after a crash, Microsoft Edge might fail to launch again for a few minutes because previous instances were still suspended in the background.
- We fixed the issues occurring when exploring pages using the F12 Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge with cross-origin iframes (e.g. the DOM explorer shows only the iframe DOM, the Console frame selector doesn’t list the iframes, etc.).
As usual, you can download this new build by checking Windows Update in your PC Settings. Let us know in the comments if you’re pleased by these latest fixes and improvements.