Perhaps coming in moments just before many disgruntled Windows 10 Mobile Insiders hit the rollback button on their Windows Device Recovery software, the Windows team has issued a fix-heavy follow-up build to Mobile Preview build 14328.
Today’s build 14332 for Windows 10 Mobile Insiders drops alongside its bigger PC brother counterpart hosting a laundry list of fixes for Insiders testing the mobile version.
Insiders on older builds of Windows 10 Mobile Preview can now look forward to these issues being addressed:
- We’ve made improvements to the share UI for Cortana Reminders. The experience is much more polished now.
- We fixed an issue where a press and hold on the Camera Quick Action in Action Center wouldn’t do anything. Now it will launch the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Lumia 435, 532, 535 and 540 being unable to take photos with the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue where typed text would be invisible in Cortana when the OS was set to light mode under Settings > Personalization > Colors.
- We fixed an issue with the Italian keyboard where certain words would get auto-capitalized after a comma (acting as it would if it was a period instead).
- Improved the performance of opening Settings > Update & security > For developers.
- We fixed an issue where Cyrillic characters would be lowercase in list headers (for example, in the All apps list).
- We fixed an issue where pulling your headphones out to answer a call would result in the music playing out loud once the call had ended.
- For phones that support adjusting the brightness automatically, this setting will now be enabled by default after a restore or hard reset.
- You can now set the time for how long it should be for Windows to require you to sign in again via Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options with Windows Hello set up.
- We fixed an issue that blocked you from renaming your device.
- We fixed an issue where the Lock screen quick status numbers might appear drawn under the navigation bar.
Unfortunately, I personally have been experiencing a Bluetooth bug that doesn’t seem to have been addressed and might cause me to rollback despite another rather impressive list of fixes from the Windows team on the latest build.
Let the Windows team what else you would like to see fixed or addressed in future builds by the Windows team.
Happy downloading, Insiders!