Here’s what’s been fixed for mobile with Insider build 15047, including the Wallet app and Action Center
Punctuating another long week with an Insider treat seems to be a pattern developing for the Windows team as they release preview 15047 for mobile.
Along with a handful of new features and some issues to watch out for, here is the list of items Insiders should be on the look out for that have addressed by the Windows team.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card works again Microsoft Wallet.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the play/pause buttons when watching videos in Microsoft Edge taking two taps to work immediately after opening the video full screen.
- We fixed an issue where the Data Usage page in Settings might be unexpectedly missing info about cellular data usage.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain characters on the Polish keyboard not working in Continuum when typing in the Microsoft Edge address bar.
- Cortana’s background is now black rather than the previous dark grey.
- We fixed an issue where after some time the -word option might stop appear in the candidate pane for words added to the typing dictionary.
- We fixed an issue resulting in task switcher being unexpectedly slower to launch in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a flicker on certain devices, such as the Lumia 950, when interacting with the Maps app after rotating the phone into landscape mode.
- We fixed an issue where dragging the position indicator in the video progress slider in Microsoft Edge would back to 0 upon release.
- We fixed an issue resulting in notifications from SIM 2 on dual SIM phones not appearing in the Action Center.
It is nice to see the Windows team working relatively hard to deliver a solid mobile experience for the handful of faithful Windows 10 Mobile fans and users. Head over to the Windows Settings page to grab the latest build and its new list of fixes.
Happy downloading, Insiders!Further reading: Action Center, Microsoft, Mobile, wallet, Windows 10 Insider