Earlier this week we delivered you the news that Minecraft developer Mojang released a new skin pack for both Minecraft Pocket Edition and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. Today Mojang has released the changelog for the update which came along with the pack.
The changelog is very massive, and can be seen below.
- Villains skin pack!
- More localization fixes.
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Some tweaks to Gear VR edition performance & experience.
- Increased draw distance for Win 10 edition.
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain & snow in your face in VR.
- Lead lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture & don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone meal and spawn eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Win 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new realms.
Mojang also includes a changelog for the 0.15.3 update, which previously only went out to the Google Play store. Due to its massive size, to see that changelog, you can visit this web page. As many bugs as these updates fix, though, there are probably more, so be sure to report new bugs to Mojang by going to bugs.mojang.com, and by giving feedback to feedback.minecraft.net.Further reading: Minecraft, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, Mojang