If you were unable to attend Microsoft Ignite 2016 last week, then don’t fret. Most, if not all, of the video sessions are already online to catch up on.
Particularly those for Microsoft Project. With the Office blog post released earlier today, the team wanted to make sure that interested parties were kept up to date on the Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) service.
At Ignite, there were announcements of a few major updates which were coming to the Project Online cloud service, as well as additions to the Project desktop. You’ll be able to see first-time demos of sharing with external users, enhanced team tasks and more. For developers, there was even a deep dive session about how to create add-ins for Project Desktop with the new Project Developer Portal.
Here’s a list of sessions to check out:
- Learn about the future of Microsoft PPM
- Manage projects and portfolios in the cloud
- Create powerful reports in Microsoft PPM
- Satisfy custom needs with Microsoft PPM
- Deploy and manage Microsoft PPM
- Establish a successful Project and Portfolio Management practice
If you’re looking for more than just Project sessions, make sure to check out the hundreds of On Demand videos over at the My Ignite page.Further reading: Microsoft, MSIgnite16, Project