Nokia’s Here Transit app has received an update, adding the ability to customize your walking speed, preferred walking distance, along with the ability to get built-in turn by turn walking directions in map and list view. The update also lets you see your favorites with one tap and more.
“HERE Transit makes it easier for you to get anywhere by bus, train and subway. Customize the way you use public transit and quickly compare routes, departure and arrival times and how far you need to walk for each route option. Available in over 740 cities globally, this is the only public transit app you’ll ever need,” the app description reads.
Here are the new features for version 5.0.2231.0, which was just rolled out to the Windows Phone Store:
- Customize your walking speed, preferred walking distance, number of changes and transport modes for better personalization
- Spot nearby stations with LiveSight for better orientation
- Get built-in, turn-by-turn walk directions in map and list view for door-to-door guidance
- See your favorites with one tap. Add and edit them with other HERE apps and on here.com
- Long-tap on a station on the Nearby screen to start journey directions
This app is a great companion to those who use public transport or simply want walking directions to a location. Hit the download link below to snag the updated app.Nokia, Windows Phone