Microsoft is rolling out today the Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 15215 to Fast Ring Insiders, which is another minor update with minor fixes and improvements. For now, the mobile OS is still on the “feature2” development branch, which is missing all the new features that we see being released on the main development branch for PCs. As a result, there is not much to be excited about these days, even though bug fixes and other general improvements are always welcome.
Here is the full changelog for the Windows 10 Mobile preview build 15215:
Changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed an issue where the Call audio did not move to speaker after removing the headset on some phones.
- We have improved power and performance for apps, such as Fitbit, for pair, connect, sync and notifications.
- We fixed an issue where notifications would not be mirrored to the user’s PC and Cortana’s cross-device settings would not persist.
Known issues for Mobile
- The copyright date is incorrect under Settings > System > About. It shows as 2016 when it should be 2017. Thanks to the Windows Insiders that reported this!
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.
As usual, you can download this new build by checking Windows Update in your phone’s settings. Once you’re done, let us know in the comments if you encounter any issues.Further reading: build 15215, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Insider