Summer is winding down. And while that kind of a bummer, there is a silver lining in the form of the Xbox End of Summer Sale. The sale kicks off August 23 with over 300 deals on Xbox games. Here are just a few of the highlights from the End of Summer Xbox Sale. Most of these deals will expire on August 30, so be sure to grab these discounts while they last.
- Back 4 Blood: Ultimate Edition—55%
- Battlefield V Definitive Edition—70%
- Bioshock: The Collection—80%
- Borderlands 3—75%
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered—50%
- Castelvania: Lords of Shadow 2—75%
- Destiny 2: The Legacy Collection—60%
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle—55%
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker HD—67%
- Resident Evil Village—25%
- Star Wars Squadrons—75%
- The Quarry—33%
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure—50%
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition—85%
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legendary Hero Edition—65%
As you can see, there are some pretty incredible discounts to be had as part of the Xbox End of Summer Sale, with some games 50% and even 75% off, some even more.
Will you be jumping on any of these deals? If you are an Xbox gamer at all then there is likely something on the Xbox End of Summer Sale that will catch your eye. And you can check out all the other deals available right now as part of Deals with Gold over on Xbox Wire.