Microsoft's Ignite conference may be sold out, and is just a week away, but if you're heading to the event, you can grab up an official app now. The app ultimately will help you manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit feedback, and much more.
Just like with the official Build app, the Ignite app is available across platforms for users on iOS, Android, and Windows. The app is open for registered attendees only, but for complete details on the app, check out Microsoft's description below.
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website.
- Schedule Builder Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Exhibitors: Find sponsors & exhibitors you want to meet. On-site Guide: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue.
- Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
Ignite 2016 runs from September 26-30th in Atlanta Georgia and will feature Microsoft partners, developers, professionals, and tech enthusiasts all under one roof. Day one of the event features an opening Keynote, Innovation Keynote, and much more.
The rest of the event is jam-packed with other events such as Interactive Digital Labs, Certification Testing, and a Women in Technology Reception. We will be closely following the news coming out of Ignite, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook to stay up to update with all the latest Microsoft news and information. And, as always, please drop us a comment to let us know your thoughts on this official Ignite app.