Halo: The Master Chief Collection has received yet another content update to improve matchmaking, party stability, improvements and fixes to specific Halo titles, and general bug fixes. This content update comes from a long line of Halo The Master Chief Collection content updates promising fixes to the ever-growing number of problems with the Halo The Master Chief Collection matchmaking and party systems.
According to Halo Waypoint, here is the list of improvements in the latest Halo The Master Chief Collection content update:
- Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
- Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
- Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
- Improved party stability
- Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
- Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
- Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
- Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
- Improved medal display consistency
- Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
- Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
- Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display”
To check out the full Halo Waypoint post, follow the link below. Grab the update and let us know if you notice any improvements or if you notice new problems.