If you’re a Groove Insider, then you might want to head to the Windows Store to check for an update on Windows 10 and Xbox. The Groove team has pushed out an update for the Insider version of Groove app, and it fixes several known issues while also adding in Xbox voice control.
Overall, the update should bring the app to version 10.16092.1022. For the complete details on what has changed or been improved, please see the official changelog below:
- There are a few UX updates throughout the app…see if you can spot them all!
- You can use your voice to navigate the app on Xbox One consoles.
- You can select items in the app with a single click now.
- Sign in will work more reliability because we changed the way we check your region.
- We did work to ensure the correct track title and album title are displayed in playlists you follow.
- The Navigation Pane in Groove Music on Xbox One console has been resized to fit better on average sized screens.
- You can give detailed feedback in the Groove Music app. This change makes it easier for us to triage incoming feedback! Check the settings page for these new options.
- We updated the way we create version numbers so that it’s easier for us to tell when a version was produced just by looking at the version number – this one was built in the second half of September 2016 so 16092.
What are your impressions of the changes in this update? Happy downloading, and let us know what you think by dropping us a comment in the section below.
Further reading: App update, Groove Music, Microsoft, Windows 10, Xbox, Xbox One