If you own a GoPro and a Windows Phone device, you must snag this official app. In fact, a new update of the app has rolled out, adding several new features. This latest update bumps the version number to 126.96.36.199.
“The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your Windows Phone, and lets you do more with your GoPro content than ever before. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Start/stop recording, take a photo and adjust settings – all from your phone. photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app,” the app description reads.
In this latest update, you can now browse and delete files on your GoPro’s memory card. You can even have full remote control of all camera functions via the app. How cool is that? Here is the entire list of new features:
- View photos and play back videos
- Copy photos and videos to your phone, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
- Browse and delete files on the camera’s memory card
- Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software
- Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
- Full remote control of all camera functions
- View the GoPro Photo and Video of the Day
Grab the app via the download link below. Enjoy!GoPro, Windows Phone