If you’ve wanted to try out Office 365 but don’t have the infrastructure in place, then Microsoft might have the perfect opportunity for you to get some hands-on experience. The company is offering upcoming Immersion Experience sessions to let up to 20 people at a time remotely access a fully-stocked Windows machine and see what Office 365 can offer.
Here’s what Microsoft wants you to experience during the sessions:
– Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
– Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
– Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
– Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
– Co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them at the same time.
Register below for upcoming sessions:
Act fast, though, because again only 20 participants can take advantage of the hands-on sessions. If you want to check out Office 365, this might be your chance.Further reading: Microsoft, Office 365, productivity, Training