Looking for a great piece of software to backup or decrypt that favorite DVD or Blu-Ray media? The guys over at SlySoft have graciously donated two lifetime licenses of AnyDVD HD for our loyal readers. Read more for full details on this cool giveaway!
As we all know, copying DVD's for backup purposes has become increasingly difficult as many manufacturers are adding copy protection to improve security and prevent misuse. Well, this stinks for us who want to legitimately make a copy or backup of our discs. Who doesn't want to make their own movie collection on their PC or even preserve the original discs by not having to swap them out every single time and increase the chance of damaging the physical media? Thankfully, there is software out there that will help us. The guys over at Slysoft have come up with AnyDVD, which claims to be able to bypass any type of DVD encryption and actually decrypt data without the need to save any sort of decryption data on your hard drive.
AnyDVD HD features the ability to rip ISO images of BluRay and DVD movies onto your hard drive and remove copy protection from BluRays and DVDs thus protecting your original by making a duplicate digital copy.
AnyDVD HD comes in at roughly 9MB and requires a restart after installation. Afterwards, it just sits in your system tray ready to pop up and provide you with options once you put in your DVD or Blu-Ray media. You can rip to disc or rip to hard drive, or just decrypt the disk and play the media using your favorite media player.
Here is a quick rundown of all its features:
- Works automatically in the background.
- Removes restrictions and region code from DVDs.
- Suppresses the addition of analogue interference signal.
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Works "on the fly" without the need to save the data onto your hard disk.
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs.
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL movies.
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal.
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives.
- Compatible with all DVD media.
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code.
- Works with all DVD backup tools, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and handled with the command prompt, Windows Explorer, et cetera.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using AnyDVD.
- Allows to access audio CDs that don't comply with the Red Book standard
To enter this giveaway, you must:
1) Reply to this post with a comment to show your interest
2) Like this post on Facebook (click the LIKE button above) and Tweet this post on Twitter (using the buttons above).
Two winners will be chosen by February 4th and will be required to create an account on WinBeta in order to receive their license codes (might as well create that account now, right?) Good luck to all!