Hartley Wintney, March 30, 2011 – Getmapping has announced a huge 20% discount on sales of all data products, including OS MasterMap, bought during April 2011. The discount applies to sales via the online datastore www.getmapping.com and through the dedicated Sales Order Team who can be contacted on: 01252 845444 – 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday and 9am – 4.30pm Friday.
The offer extends to the complete range of Getmapping’s data product offering including:
– Hi-resolution aerial photography
– Historic aerial photography
– OS MasterMap
– OS Mapping, 1:10,000, 1:25,000, 1:50,000 OS
– Getmapping elevation data, DSM, DTM (where available)
– Colour Infrared photography (where available)
– LiDAR (where available)
– NEXTMap Britain elevation data
– NEXTMap Britain 2, (fused with LiDAR) – DSM, DTM
– NEXTMap Britain DSM, DTM and contours
There is a minimum order of £200 for orders made through the Sales Order Team.
“This is a comprehensive offer of a substantial 20% discount on the full range of our data products, for one month only,” said Dave Horner, Managing Director of Getmapping. “As the green shoots of economic recovery start to appear we would like to encourage our customers to invest in and make the most of some of the best data available. We hope that this offer will provide professionals in the engineering, environment, agricultural, property and land management sectors with the incentive to purchase data which they might not otherwise have done.”