Visual Studio 2013 launch event taking place in London on December 3rd
December 3rd will be a special day for developers, especially Visual Studio developers. Visual Studio 2013 is set to launch officially on December 3rd. The launch is based in London, which also happens to host the New Developers Conference.
For those who visit the launch, there will be a free pre-conference workshop for developers who aren’t even attending the New Developers Conference.
To spice up the launch, there will be some members from the VS team in the US present, along with London-based Microsoft reps.
“Join us on the 3rd of December for the launch of Visual Studio 2013 and find out how these tools will help you create your applications or to modernize existing applications.”
What launch doesn’t succeed without top members being on stage? There will be the Senior Director of VS Product Marketing, Nicole Herskowitz, along with David Carmona, the Director of VS Product Marketing.
Windows Phone Central have a rough outline of what topics will be covered, they will be listed below.
- Agile development and what is new in TFS
- Building applications for Windows 8.1 and Windows phone with Visual Studio 2013
- Introduction to our Testing Tools
- Develop and Test Applications on Windows Azure
- Develop Web Applications with Visual Studio 2013
- Application Lifecycle Management using Visual Studio
You can sign up with the link provided here. If you’re going, be sure to send us some pictures!Further reading: Microsoft, Visual Studio