Geico Insurance app gets an update, supports login for customers with multiple policies
Could switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance? Well, we’re not exactly sure on that but we do know that spending a few minutes downloading this app update will really improve your Geico app experience 100% (or more).
“The GEICO App for Windows 8. More GEICO. More Mobile! The GEICO App for Windows 8 is so easy to use. Quick access to the stuff you want and easy ways to explore your insurance policy. Go ahead, swipe and explore!” the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- View, Print, Email and Save your important policy documents including your Digital Insurance ID cards. How convenient is that!
- Pay your bill with one click, or view your payment information
- View a detailed breakdown of your discounts, coverages, driver and vehicle information
- Update your contact information
- One Log In to access all of your GEICO Policies
In this latest update, the Geico app brings forth more functionality and features based upon feedback from customers. The app now supports login for customers with multiple policies. There are also other various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app!GEICO, Windows 8.1, Windows Store