Gameloft has released a new game to the Windows Phone Store called “Ice Age Avalanche” and it puts a new spin to the popular Candy Crush game. Ice Age Avalanche features fruit that you can slide in any direction in order to match them in three. You can use boosters to help clear the stage and experience an awesome story with your favorite Ice Age characters.
“Join Sid, Manny and Diego on an epic Ice Age journey in search of a long-forgotten treasure in this brand-new puzzle adventure from the makers of Ice Age Village and Ice Age Adventures! Slide fruit in any direction as you race to reach the treasure and compete against your favorite characters. Challenge your friends to match-3 “snowdowns” and rule the leaderboard!” the app description reads. Here are the key features of the game:
- In a new match-3 twist, slide fruit in any direction!
- Conquer puzzling challenges including Stockpile, Acorn Avalanche and Fruit Sculptor.
- Use incredible boosters to turn any stage to slush!
- Experience an ALL-NEW, hilarious story featuring your favorite Ice Age characters.
- Explore new lands including the Prehistoric Jungle, vast Grasslands and gargantuan Glacier.
- Overcome obstacles by completing unique Scrat levels.
- Compete against Ice Age characters in epic boss battles in a race to reach the treasure!
- Show your nice side and send gifts to other players…
- …then beat them in real-time head-to-head “”snowdowns””!
- Rise to the top of the leaderboards!
- Participate in fun daily and weekly events!
You can download the game for free from the link below. The app allows you to make in-app purchases and may contain third-party ads.Candy Crush, Gameloft, Microsoft, Windows Phone