Dungeon Hunter fans can jump for joy as Dungeon Hunter 5 has hit the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store for free as a universal app. The game features a cooperative gameplay mode, new multiplayer mode, a new method to craft your gear, five different elements to master, and much more.
“The legendary Dungeon Hunter series returns with a vengeance! Play the most intense and immersive hack ‘n’ slash game ever on mobile! After stopping the demon invasion in the Kingdom of Valenthia, the world remains shattered, crumbling at its very core – destruction and desolation seeping from its wounds – but even when we try to rebuild, things never go back to how they once were… Now, things are different,” the game description reads.
The player must embark on an immersive journey as our hero through the five shattered realms, and become known as the most notorious Bounty Hunter of them all. Here are the key features of the game:
- Embark on a Single-Player Campaign through 5 Realms and countless dungeons!
- Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey of vengeance!
- Craft your own gear with no restrictions: Fuse and evolve up to 46 armors and 150 weapons!
- Five elements to master for a power advantage against the enemies of the depths!
- Unrivalled hack ‘n’ slash action and revamped animations and controls for the most amazing moves!
- DH5 offers AAA graphics and intricate details to bring the game and story to life.
Grab the game via the download links below. You can also check out a trailer of the game below. Enjoy!