Just recently, the popular animated movie Despicable Me 2 was made available on DVD and Blu-ray, along with an app release for Windows Phone 8. Today, Gameloft has released Despicable Me Minion Rush for both Windows 8.1 and Windows RT.
“Gru’s loyal yellow gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year!” the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- Rediscover the heart and humor of Despicable Me in the official game of the franchise.
- Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions!
- Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, and El Macho’s Lair!
- Enjoy hilarious Minion moments with 3D graphics and fun animations!
- Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
- Battle Vector and an all-new villain created exclusively for the game
There are over a hundred missions and lots of surprises awaiting Despicable Me fans. The app is free and available now for download in the Windows Store. Grab it via the download link below and enjoy!
Thanks to Steveo for the tip!Despicable Me, Windows 8.1, Windows Store