Gameloft has released Cars Fast as Lightning for Windows Phone, just days after the game was made available for Windows 8.1. The game is based on the popular animated movie 'Cars' from Disney.
The game brings Lightning McQueen and other popular characters from the movie, in a racing adventure where you get to perform various stunts, customize your vehicles, and much more. The game also features buildings and landmarks from the popular movie, presented through beautiful 3D graphics.
"Race and play as popular Cars characters with fast, nitro-charged, turbo-boosted racing! Then build your own Radiator Springs, home of Lightning and his buddies! This is your time to shine and be as fast as Lightning," the app description reads.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Dive into a true Cars experience, capturing the personality of the characters that kids and fans have come to love!
- High-quality voice acting and animation cutscenes, including Owen Wilson as the voice of Lightning McQueen!
- From the legendary Lightning McQueen to the exuberant Francesco Bernoulli, race as 20 Cars characters that you can upgrade and customize with quirky paint jobs! Race as the Radiator Springs Cars, Tuner Cars, Spy Cars, or International Racers!
- Are you up to speed? Feel the asphalt under your wheels in an acceleration-charged racing experience with easy-to-learn controls, nitro boosts and other speedy surprises!
- Completely customizable racing experience! From Rocky Loops to Roller Coasters, add track pieces to perform amazing stunts!
- Hit the accelerator! Compete with your friends, see their races, and beat their track times in weekly tournaments!
- A fun Radiator Springs building experience, featuring over 30 interactive buildings, including Luigi's Casa Della Tires and Fillmore's Taste-In!
- Characters, buildings and landmarks iconic to the Cars movies created in beautiful 3D graphics, all with cute and funny animations!
The app is available for free but features in-app purchases. Hit the download link below to snag it for your respective platform.