Asphalt Overdrive, which was released on Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 back in September of 2014, has received a big update. This game takes you back to the 80s, where you have to outrun the police, and complete seven challenging mission types, where you go off escaping the police, avoid obstacles on your way, and perform deadly stunts as you move on with the game. There are 30 high-performance vehicles which you can unlock as make progress in the game.
"Checkpoint One reached! In our first-ever update, we’re injecting in even more excitement with a new, high-intensity game mode that will really test your skill and endurance. You'll also find powerful new cars and other improvements that are sure to keep you in Overdrive for a long time!" Gameloft stated in regards to the new update. Here are the new features:
- 2 New Cars: Shatter all limits with the Renault Alpine A110 and Lykan Hypersport.
- Joyride Race: How long can you last against the clock? Keep hitting Checkpoint gates to survive! You can even use cars above your level in this brand-new game mode!
- New Storyline and Tutorial: Learn to master Boosts and the Combo system to score 3 Stars on every mission.
- Open Gangs: You can now allow any player to join your Gang instantly!
- Bug Fixes & Optimizations: Fixed bugs with Energy Refills, fast swipes in the Garage, and other small issues. Additional improvements to responsiveness, and the cars can now be moved in the air!
You can snag the app via the download link below for free -- the game features in-app purchases.