Game Troopers is possibly one of the most active Windows Phone developers out there, with several popular titles such as Overkill 3, Tiny Troopers and a few more. The developer has even made sure its games are without any bugs and issues by releasing timely upgrades for its apps.
Last month, Game Troopers gave us a glimpse of their new puzzle game Lines, which was announced as Windows Phone exclusive for a limited time period. If you’re a fan of puzzle games, you be glad to find out that Lines is now available in the Windows Phone Store and ready to test your thinking skills. The game carries a $2.99 price tag and features over 250 challenging levels. There are five different game modes: point, eraser, rope, knife and mix mode. Just keep playing and continue your winning streak to win medals, and yes, the game offers Xbox achievements.
Lines is an abstract ‘zen’ game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or remove dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins. Lines is the perfect game to play while commuting or in other short moments of downtime. Play a single session in a matter of seconds or find yourself making a winning streak of 20 games in a row! Developed by Gamious.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels. All randomized every time you play them again.
- 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mix mode.
- Win a level several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn medals.
- Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
- Earn 20 in-game XBOX achievements to prove your awesomeness.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and down the app to test your skills.Games, Lines, Microsoft, Windows Phone